Flu Vaccine Campaign 2020
We have started our Flu vaccination clinics. This year, we are administering the vaccine through booked clinic appointments. You can book now online or by calling reception. More appointments are added every week.
You can book if you are in one of these categories
- 65 years old and over.
- Adults with certain long-term medical conditions (severe asthma, diabetes, etc...)
- Pregnant women.
- Adults registered as “Carers” or who live with patients who are on the NHS shielding list.
- Children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2020 and including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age
- Frontline health and social care staff
Visit the North Central London CCG for more information.
Please note that patients aged 50 - 64 years are not yet eligible to have the vaccine - timing will be determined by the Department of Health and Social Care and is expected to be December 2020.
eConsult: Online Clinical and Administrative Triage System
If you want to contact the surgery for any clinical or administrative request (eg: checking your symptoms for self-care, requesting an appointment, leaving a message for your GP, sick note or a referral, etc..) please use eConsult and we will contact you in 2 working days as we will have more information regarding your request when you fill in the form for eConsult, this will help us to deal with it faster.
Any patient who is unable to use these online tools, and all self-care measures have been exhausted or symptoms are worsening or you have a significant health concern, please call the surgery. All appointments have been switched to telephone/video consultations and only patients who have been clinically assessed to need to be seen face to face will be asked to come to the surgery.
The practice will continue to have processes to ensure childhood immunisation and other essential care continues.
NHS APP - REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS, SEE YOUR RESULTS, ETC...
The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. For this APP you can register online.
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- securely view your GP medical record
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
For more information visit: The NHS APP
You can also still use Patient Access, the GP online services through (Patient Access)
For patient Access registration, you will need to visit the surgery to get a Pin Number to use Patient Access. Please bring a photo ID with you
For more information click on https://support.patientaccess.com/